Diamonds look great, regardless of the piece you are wearing. And while diamond engagement rings may be incredibly popular, exquisite diamond necklaces take the cake in their own right! Wearing a diamond necklace will ensure a mesmerising sparkle that will not fail to elevate your entire look.
So, here are some necklace designs that you need to have in your closet for every occasion, along with some valuable tips for when you go necklace shopping!
Beautiful Diamond Necklace Styles!
Diamond jewellery is so popular that there is a piece of diamond jewellery to go with every outfit and occasion. However, if you want to try something different and go for something more unique and beautiful, check out these styles!
- Diamond Drop Pendant Necklace
Diamond pendants are very common diamond jewellery, but when you love unique and beautiful things, then you must check out the drop diamond pendant collections! These elegant necklaces can take your usual outfits into a stunning look, and all you have to do is pick a design of your taste!
- Journey Diamond Pendant Necklace
Purchasing a diamond pendant for somebody special to mark a specific milestone? Then the Journey Diamond Pendant is what you are looking for! There are many journey pendant options, like a trilogy pendant that features 3 diamonds representing the past, present, and future. Regardless of who the recipient of this stunning piece will be, they will surely love and appreciate it!
- Solitaire Diamond Necklace
If you love collecting charming jewellery, then a solitaire diamond necklace is a must-have! These are elegant yet very simple, and you can always choose the colour and the material of your simple chain that holds the pendant to suit your taste specifically! Solitaire diamond necklaces are popular because they make perfect professional and everyday pieces!
- Heart Diamond Necklace
Gift that special someone a beautiful heart diamond necklace to show how special they are to you! It is no surprise that these necklaces symbolise love, and depending on your budget, you can go for heart pendants that are either fully covered by diamond stones or partially.
- Tennis Diamond Necklace
Go for a diamond necklace that exudes royalty and elegance by getting a tennis necklace. This luxurious option is designed by embellishing the base metal with an array of sparkling diamonds that will pretty much suit every style and occasion! These necklaces may cost a lot more than the other styles but will always remain a classic piece of jewellery that you will not fail to cherish forever.
- Diamond Clusters
Sparkle every day with diamond cluster necklaces! Diamond clusters are usually very delicate and dainty, making them a wonderful everyday option. Another great thing about this style is that it perfectly fits most of your outfits and occasions. If you want to take this a step higher, layer your diamond clusters with other matching dainty necklaces!
Must-know tips for choosing a diamond necklace
Before picking a diamond necklace, here are a few tips to help you avoid the mistake many people make:
- The chain and the pendant: When picking a pendant with a chain, make sure both the chain and the pendant is made from the same base metal. For example, if you pick a pendant made from rose gold featuring diamonds, then ensure your chain is made from rose gold too. If you pick a white gold pendant, you have more options because you can match it with platinum, white gold, and even silver.
- Pendant vs Necklace: If you want your jewellery to be attractive while looking elegant and dainty, then go for a pendant and a chain. But when you want your jewellery to make a statement or if it is a special occasion, then go for diamond necklaces. If you are picking a pendant and a chain, concentrate more on the design of the pendant since these are going to be the star of the show.
- Add meaning: If you love purchasing a diamond necklace on an impulse for yourself, then that is fine! But if you plan on getting it for someone special, you can personalise the diamond necklace for the person to make it extra special.
When picking a diamond necklace, the most important thing is to ensure that the recipient is happy, whether that is you yourself or someone else. So, for gifting, you can stray from the usual pieces and go for these styles suggested by us to make the year special for you.
Read more interesting articles at Blogjunta