The packaging of any product is very important to create a first and lasting impression on a consumer. The appearance and design of any product are detrimental to the receiving of the products by consumers. Therefore, the packaging of a product should be very appropriate according to design and handling factors.
Selecting a design of boxed packaged goods is very vital to control the outcome of the product as the packaging makes it easier for the products to reach the targeted consumers easily and effectively. The use of correct packaging material for a particular product can benefit your company in many ways.
What are Boxed Packaged Goods?
Boxed packaged goods are products that are encased or wrapped in a box or packaging material to ensure safe and hygienic deliverance to the consumers. Most of the products we use today come in packaging boxes like clothes, shoes, edibles, food items, jewellery, electronics and many other things.
All the products that need proper handling and safe transport require boxed packaging. There are many types of boxed packaging that differ from product to product. Let’s know these types of boxed packages in detail.
Cardboard boxes are the most common packaging material which is widely used for a large range of products. Mainly cardboard boxes are used to transport and ship other smaller packed goods. It is made up of durable material and is very light in weight.
It is also easily recyclable. It can also be customized by printing the label or logo of the company on the boxes.
One drawback of using cardboard boxes can be that they disintegrate when exposed to moisture and cannot withstand heavy weights and can crumple under heavy objects.
Aseptic boxes are made of multilayered cartons. These boxes are mainly used for transporting liquid products like milk, juice, soup, baby food and other wet products.
Aseptic boxes ensure the freshness of the product and are often accompanied by an air-tight cap for re-using the product without spoiling the freshness after opening. They mostly enhance and increase the shelf-life of a product and deems useful in preserving the nutritional value of the product.
Chipboard boxes are available in many ranges of thickness that is used according to the requirement of the product. These boxes are mainly used for packing small items like toothpaste, perfumes, medicine, detergents, cereals and other household items.
Rigid boxes are made with compressed paperboards and this type of packaging material is highly durable. Besides, these boxes are totally customizable and printable due to the quality finish. Rigid boxes are mainly used for electronics items.
How can Boxed Packaged Goods Benefit your Business?
Boxed packaged goods can be very beneficial for your business in many ways. Here are some brief details of the benefits of boxed packaged goods for businesses:
- The design and style of packaged goods plays a massive role in creating a positive reputation for a product
- Packaged products are totally customizable that can be designed to be unique and help you develop the identity of your product and company
- The packaged goods have an extra added element of safety and hygiene when it comes to edible products
- The flexible design of packaged goods is used for different products to ensure the standard and quality of the product
- Added info and references can be included on the packaged product to create a connection with the consumer
- Marketing is tremendously improved by using customizable design and printing which attracts the consumer to buy the product
- Presentation of the product is increased with the eye-catching customized design and hence eventually helps in increasing the sales
- Increase the shelf-life of the product and curb product wasting which eventually benefits the company
- The packaging adds an extra layer of safety to the product with helps it withstand the hurdle of transportation and other climatic factors
- Packaging helps any brittle or fragile product from having permanent damage to the product while shipping and transportation
- Nice packaging of the product besides attracting the consumer to buy the product, develops a customizable interest and fondness of the consumer towards the product
A well-printed product packaging box with a variety of information such as phone numbers and website links to the products and services of the company and facilitates easy and direct contact with a consumer’s specific brand.
The packaging boxes are a very cheap investment to increase the sale of your product. If you are looking for a packaging item that can be used intelligently as both a packaging product and marketing material, a custom product box is the best option to consider.
They can possess customizable designs, manufactured and printed according to the company’s requirements.
Read more interesting articles at Blog Junta