The most popular way is an exchange through a cryptocurrency exchanger. Transactions with cryptocurrency through an exchanger – the easiest and fastest way to turn BTC to USDT. Special services offer to sell coins.
- The trader chooses btc usdt converter to register.
- The next step is to create an exchange request.
- The user will be left to send the currency to the specified address.
- Sometimes transactions may be confirmed slower or with a delay.
What to pay attention to?
Be careful: if the exchange of assets takes place through the exchanger, it is essential to transfer precisely the amount of coins specified by the system. No more and no less. Otherwise, you can lose money – the platform will not “identify” the transfer.
Do not forget: the exchange through the online exchanger is not a free “pleasure.” You will have to pay from 1 to 10% for the services. The terms and conditions of each platform are individual. In addition to platform fees, there may be other unexpected costs. For example, there are often additional fees for withdrawing from an online wallet to a bank card.
If you are interested in the reliability of the transaction, pay attention to the rating of the site through which you are planning to exchange money. Fame is a significant “plus.” Do not forget to study the reviews.
Exchanging cryptocurrencies on the exchange
The exchange is the most popular way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. This is where traders are guaranteed maximum security and high liquidity. Transactions are conducted in a 24/7 format, and the primary condition for fast processing of the application remains the presence of a verified account.
Many platforms offer a conclusion on a bank card or a purse. In this case, the commission may be higher than in exchangers. However, among the cryptocurrency exchanges, the Binance platform stands out. Recently, the administration has launched a P2P platform, where transactions are secure and commission-free.
For more interesting Blogs, Please Visit Animixplays!
Step-by-step instructions on how to work through the Binance exchange
Peer-to-peer exchange platform Binance (aka – P2P) allows you to exchange cryptocurrency without the participation of third parties. Instead, only the seller and the buyer work, and Binance guarantees the honesty of the transaction.
Step 1: Registration
- Press the “Registration” button.
- Carefully fill out the account creation form. Do not forget about the authenticity of the data.
- Previously, verification was required only for large transactions and access to “advanced” features of the platform. Now, all users passport data verification. The procedure takes no more than 15 minutes.
- You only need to upload a color photo of the main page of your passport.
- The final step is 3D verification. The robot will compare the documents’ photos (passport or driving license) with the pictures taken online.
Step 2: Exchange BTC to USDT
To make P2P transactions, just go to the section of the site with the same name (the button “Trading” in the main menu – “P2P”).
The menu contains the primary tabs “Buy” and “Sell.” The “Buy” section contains offers to buy digital coins. In addition, suitable offers will appear on the page. Precisely the same way you can exchange tezos vs solana and any other cryptocurrency pairs.
We recommend working through proven exchanges and exchangers. These are large licensed exchanges. Otherwise, you risk losing money when exchanging BTC for USDT.
Visit Here blogjunta.com also