The Government of India established the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) in 1982 as an autonomous entity to coordinate the growth and development of hotel management education in the country. Candidates must meet the NCHMCT JEE EXAM qualifying standards, which include an age limit and academic prerequisites.
The NCHMCT JEE EXAM eligibility criteria also include the physical fitness requirements that candidates must meet. Students should be aware that individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be permitted to take the NCHM JEE EXAM. NCHMCT JEE EXAM eligibility standards specify academic details, age limits, and information about a qualifying exam that candidates must meet.
NCHMCT JEE Exam admission cards were distributed online by the National Testing Agency (NTA). By entering their application number, date of birth, and security pin, candidates can download their NCHMCT JEE Exam admit card. All of the information on the NCHMCT JEE admit card should be double-checked by the student, and any discrepancies should be reported to the authorities right away.
Let us understand how to apply for NCHMCT JEE EXAM and its eligibility and criteria.
NCHMCT JEE EXAM Eligibility Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the relevant body’s eligibility standards. Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognised central or state board with English as a topic of study. Candidates who are taking the final year exam or waiting for the results are also eligible to apply. A candidate’s maximum age is 22 years old. Reserved categories, on the other hand, are given age exemptions.
Who Will Conduct NCHMCT JEE EXAM
NCHMCT JEE, commonly known as NCHM JEE, is a national-level entrance exam for undergraduate admissions administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
According to Indian government policy, NCHM JEE will be administered by the “National Testing Agency,” a central government agency established by the HRD Ministry.
How To Apply For NCHMCT JEE EXAM
The NCHM JEE correction window in online mode was ended by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The window for NCHMCT JEE Exam application forms was closed. The application fee for NCHM JEE 2022 can be paid online using a credit/ debit card, net banking, or Paytm.
Candidates in the general and OBC/ NCL categories had to pay Rs 1000, EWS had to pay Rs 700, while SC/ ST and transgender candidates had to pay Rs 450. To take the admission exam, candidates must apply online. Filling out the essential facts such as name and date of birth is the first step in applying for the NCHMCT JEE.
Candidates must have passed plus two level examinations in the 10+2 Senior Secondary Education pattern from any recognised Central/State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- A two-year intermediate or pre-university examination administered by a recognised institution.
- Cambridge University’s High School Certificate Examination.
- Any public school/board/university examination approved by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10+2 system of Senior Secondary education in India or a foreign country.
- NCVT and SCVT of the concerned state Senior have authorized the HSC Vocational Examination.
- Secondary school examinations are held by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) and the State Board of Open Schooling and consist of a minimum of five topics, one of which is English.
- The maximum age limit for candidates in the General and OBC categories is 22 years.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe have a maximum age of 28 years as of the present year.
- Physically challenged applicants will be counted according to their category, i.e. general, SC, ST, or OBC.
Read more interesting articles at Blog Junta